So this is a hairstyle I made up a while back, I hope you like this braided updo!
Items you will need: hair brush, 2-3 hair elastics, 1 hair tie and a handful of bobby pins.
- To start of with you will need to part your hair off to one side….
- Separate a small section of hair from the front and french braid it until you get to just in front of your ear…
- Finish it off with a plait, and secure with an elastic…
- Then go back and gently tug on the outside edges of the braid to make it look bigger and softer..
- Keep the braid out of the way while you gather all of the rest of your hair in to a messy bun..
- Once you have the bun where you want it, secure it with bobby pins…
- And the wrap the braid around the bun and secure into place with a few more bobby pins.
- Add hairspray if desired.
I originally posted this here
Give it a try and let me know what you think of it! 🙂