I saw a picture for this a while ago, but had never tried it before. I think it’s a really pretty, and unique braid. With a little practice this could easily become an awesome diy hairstyle!
Items needed: a comb, brush, 2 small rubber elastics, 4-5 bobby pins.
- Begin by parting the hair down the middle..
- Then section off a crescent shaped bit of hair from the top of the part to above the ear, on either side of the head…
- Tie back the remaining hair for the moment..
- Next lace braid from the part line on either side of the head until you run out of hair, finish off in a plait.
- Un-tie the remaining hair and begin a french braid, using fairly large sections until you reach just above the nape of the neck…
- Divide the hair into two big sections..
- Finish off with a fishtail braid, and tie off the ends with an elastic..
- Now go back and grab your two lace braids, tying them together with an elastic around where the rosette is in the picture…
- Then pancake the braids by tugging on the edges of the plaits to make them look bigger…
- Next, form a bun shaped rosette, secure with bobby pins and adjust to your liking..
- Add hairspray if desired, and you’re done!
I’ll remind everyone again that you can make any hairstyle request and we’ll try to do a tutorial for you if possible.
Remember to subscribe for email notifications on new posts!
Got a question? Ask away! 😉