I’m really sorry I didn’t post a hairstyle for the last post of the 6 in 6 days, I was really busy that day, and didn’t even realize until the next day that I hadn’t! Hopefully this makes up for it! 😉 From now on there will be a regular post each week (usually on a Monday.) Remember to subscribe for email notifications on new posts! Now lets get onto the hairstyle!
I saw a picture for this a while ago, but had never tried it before. I think it’s a really pretty, and unique hairstyle, and while it may be a difficult one to try on yourself, it’s great to do on other people! If you would like a diy tutorial on this hairstyle, please leave a comment below!
Items needed: Rat tail comb, brush, 2 small rubber elastics, 4-5 bobby pins.
- Begin by parting the hair down the middle..
- then section off a crescent shaped bit of hair from the top of the part to above the ear, on either side of the head…
- tie back the remaining hair for the moment..
- Next lace braid from the part line on either side of the head until you run out of hair, finish off in a plait.
- Un-tie the remaining hair and french braid until you reach just above the nape of the neck…
- Finish off in a fishtail braid..
- Now go back and grab your two lace braids, tying them together with an elastic around where the rosette is in the picture…
- then pancake the braids a little to make them look fuller…
- and form a bun shaped rosette, pin it to hold it in place, and you’re done!
I’ll remind everyone once more, that this is going to be a request run site, so basically you make the request and we’ll try to do the hairstyle for you!
Got a question? Ask away!