So, today, I have a super quick, super simple hairdo that I think y’all might enjoy. So, this is one of the few hairdos that I like to do on just about any day.
You know those moments when you’re just getting ready to go out, and your hair “looks like a mess?” If you do, then you’ll understand why I love this easy hairdo. And if you don’t, well, you’re very lucky. 😉
Anyway, I have trouble with getting my hair to look pretty just about any day. And, because it’s fairly short, most hairdos are kind of difficult. So, I came to use this one which I just call my “Quick Pull-Back Hairdo”. And, here’s how to do it:
1. To start off: split a small section of hair from the front.
2. Then, next, split that section into three parts. Like so:
3. Next, begin to dutch-braid the hair. (for those of you who don’t know how to dutch-braid, click here) Do this only twice per section! You are not going to be braiding all the hair!
4. When you get to the last braid: stop. Your hair should look something like this by now:
5. Without collecting anymore hair, begin to braid hair which you have in your hands. Remember to braid whichever way you were doing. (in other words, if you were going over, braid over each strand; if you were going under, go under each strand.) Like so:
6. Tie it off with a hairband! Optional: Then, afterwards, if you like messy hairdos (like I do), lightly tug on the braid–but, don’t pull it out!
Overall, your hair should look something like this:
And there you have it! My Quick Pull-Back DIY Hairdo! Hope you all enjoy this hairstyle as much as I do! Have a great rest of the day!