I’d like to show you how to create the twisted updo that won the most votes in the recent poll, if you enjoyed getting to pick a tutorial like that, let me know down below!
Now onto the post, I really loved making this one up, it works great with curls for the base of the style. And can be created in just 3 minutes! Oh and since I’ve recently had my hair cut I would definitely say this could be a short hairstyle, well to be honest, as long as you can twist you hair into a bun, it can be suitable for any length! Let me know what you think of it!
I also think this is a great one to dress up or down, for a party, Mass, or just a day when you something a little more special in your hair. 😉
Time: just 3 minutes!
Skill level: Easy
- Begin by having your hair down. (for the fancy version in the last picture, curl your hair before beginning.)
- Now section of the left hand section for now…
- Start twisting the hair on the right hand side till you get to the back of your neck. (see picture) Secure with and elastic.
- Then repeat the same on the other side…..
- Once you have both sections done, secure them together at the nape of the next, more to the right side….
- Then twist the ponytail into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Adjust the hairstyle to your liking, gently pulling on the hair around the crown will create more fullness and volume.
I hope you liked this easy updo! If you’d like to see more hairstyles like this, let me know in the comments. For any requests for tips, or other hairstyles, also comment below!
Also as a reminder, if you want to comment, but don’t have an email. An email is not required to leave a comment. Don’t forget, we all love comments! 😉 😉