Hey everyone, Clare here. I hope you all are having a great week! Today I have a half-up crown braid to show you, isn’t it pretty?
Sorry this isn’t a DIY hairstyle, I haven’t had much time to do hairstyles on myself lately. However this hairstyle is totally DIY friendly. 😉 😉
I hope you like it!
This hairstyle will work for almost any length of hair, so give it a try and let me know if it worked for you! 🙂
Skill level: medium
Time: 5-10 minutes (depending on your hair)
Items needed: 1 comb, 1 small rubber hair elastic, a handful of bobby pins.
- Begin by sectioning off the bottom half of the hair..
- Make a small part in the middle at the the top of the head..
- Begin dutch braiding the hair round the head..
- When you get to around the ear, stop taking hair from the bottom….
- keep going, only taking hair from the top half, (you will be doing a lace dutch braid)..
- Once you run out of hair finish off the braid with a normal plait..
- Secure the ends with an elastic..
- Now take the ends of the braid, and pin around underneath the braid to finish off the crown braid look..
- Pancake the braid by gently tugging on the edges of the braid…
- And you’re done!
There you have the half-up crown braid, I hope you liked this tutorial. Leave a comment below if you have any questions ect.