Hi everyone! My name’s Hannah and I absolutely love doing hairstyles. I’m still learning but I want to share hairstyles I have learnt to anyone who is starting out, because if I can do it, you can do it! In this hairstyle, I’m showing a simple type of head band braid that’s suitable for almost any hair lengths, is super quick and cute and gets the hair out of your face! Have fun 🙂
Items needed: 4 bobby pins, 1-2 hair ties, and hairspray (if desired)
Skill level: easy-medium
Time: 5-10 minutes (depending on your hair length ect.)
- Part your hair to one side.
- Grab a small section of hair on one side of the parted line.
- Begin lace braiding the hair, only picking up strands on one side (closest to forehead).
- Continue braiding until you reach your ear, then continue with a plait.
- Secure the ends with a hair tie for now..
- Repeat this process with a section of hair on the other side of the part line.
- Then bobby pin both plaits under a section of hair on the back of your head.
- And you’re done! Feel free to add hairspray and tug on the braid to make it look bigger if you want to.