Hello everyone!!! Today I’m here to show you how to do the triple knot ponytail! A bit of a fancy twist to a casual ponytail really 😀 I was honestly just messing around with some knots in my hair, and this is what it turned into XD
My sister is modelling for me in this hairstyle, and I hope you like it!
Let’s get to it!
Time duration: 5 minutes
Items needed: brush, hair tie, and bobby pins (optional)
1. Brush hair, and part to a middle part, although a side part works well also 😉
2. Pick up roughly a one-inch section of hair from each side.
3. Using the two sections of hair you are holding, simply tie them together into a basic knot. And your first knot is done!
4. The next couple knots follow the same concept as braiding. What you are going to do is pick up a small section of hair from near the front, and join it in with the strands from the knot.
5. Grab a bit of hair from the other side as well, repeating step #4.
6. Now that you still have your two sections of hair, just with slightly more hair added to them, you are once again going to do another simple knot.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 once more, adding a little bit more hair to each side and securing a third knot.
Once you have three knots done, gather all the hair up and fasten into a low ponytail. Bobby pin anywhere if necessary.
And there you have it! A simple yet lovely triple knot ponytail!
For any ladies out there that have short hair which cannot quite manage this, I would suggest trying it as a half up, instead of a ponytail. It may work out better for you if this doesn’t. 😉 🙂
Please tell me what you think of it in the comments below! And feel free to leave any hairstyle requests down in the comments or right here 🙂